This half term we will be learning about the 'Enchanted Forest'. During the first two weeks we will be engaging in a whole school topic called 'The Tin Forest.'
Within this topic will enquire into:
- The Forest
- Natural Objects
Our key questions for this half term are:
- What lives in a forest?
- What you can we hear in a forest?
- What can we smell in a forest?
- What we can touch in a forest?
- What we can see in a forest?
Our focus books for this half term are:
- Tin Forest (2 weeks)
- The Gruffalo
- Owl Babies (2 weeks Talk 4 Writing)
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Leaf Man
We would love it if you could go on a nature walk and see what you can see/find/smell/hear and touch in a forest. Don't forget to take lots of pictures!