Our topic this half term is 'On the move.'
Within this topic we will enquire into:
- Journeys around the town
- Where we live in the UK/world
- Simple maps
- Road safety
- Vehicles past and present
Our key questions for this half term are:
- How do you travel there?
- What did you see on your journey?
- How do you cross the road safely?
- What is similar/different between modern types of transport and those used in the past?
Our key texts for this half term are:
- Rosie's walk
- Mr. Gumpy's Outing
- The Christmas Story
Our core rhymes for this half term are:
- Spooky spider
- 5 little monkeys
- Date to be confirmed -Topic Hook -Bring your bike/scooter to school
- Thursday 4th November -Diwali theme day
- Friday 5th November -Bonfire night
- Wednesday 10th November -Maths theme day -Come to school dressed up as a job you need to be able to measure for (chef, builder, doctor/nurse, shopkeeper)
- Thursday 11th November -Remembrance Day
- Wednesday 8th December -F2 Nativity Performance
- Friday 10th December -F2 Nativity Performance
- Thursday 16th December -Pantomime visit -Sleeping Beauty