Our topic for this half term is 'Growing and minibeasts.'
Within this topic we will enquire into:
- The great outdoors
- Planting and animals in our surrounding natural environment
- Planting seeds
- Life cycles
Our key questions for this half term are:
- How do we care for the natural world around us?
- What plants/animals can you see outside? Can you describe them?
- What do plants need to grow?
Our key texts for this half term are:
- Jack and the beanstalk
- The sleepy bumblebee
Our core rhymes for this half term are:
- 10 in the bed
- The grand old duke of York
- Planting seeds/bulbs
- Life cycle of a frog
- Minibeast hunt