Our topic this half term is 'People who help us.'
Within this topic we will enquire into:
- Police officer
Our key questions for this half term are:
- Who helps us in an emergency?
- Ask the children to think of a time when they have been helped by one of these people in the past -can you discuss how the person helped you and how you felt at the time?
- How do we look after our teeth?
Our core rhymes for this half term are:
- Here we go around the mulberry bush
- Hokey cokey
- Alice the camel
Sign of the week
- To help
- Invite people from the local community to talk about their job
- 3.05.22 Police officer