Our topic this half term is 'Animals around the World'.
Within this topic we will enquire into:
- Hot and cold places
- Animals that live in a cold climate
- Animals that live in a hot climate
- Summer and weather changes
Our key questions for this half term are:
- What animals live here?
- What food is it?
- What do animals of the world like to live?
- What do we wear when it is hot/cold?
Our core rhymes for this half term are:
- Miss Polly had a Dolly
- Incy wincy Spider
- Walking through the Jungle
- Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
Sign of the week
- A letter from the jungle owner - can we help him find the animals?
- Fruit basket from the story and fruit tasting