This half term our topic is 'Under the Sea.'
We are super excited to share our hook with the children: Pirate / World Ocean Day!
We will enquire into:
- Sea animals
- Caring for sea animals
- Comparing land and sea animals
Our key questions for this half term are:
- What lives under the sea?
- How can we protect sea animals?
- What do pirates do?
Our focus books for this half term are:
- The night pirates
- My granny is a pirate
- Barry the fish with fingers
- Bright Stanley
- Somebody swallowed Stanley
- Shark in the park
Our PSHE talking point this half term is: Changes
- I can sometimes tell you how change makes me feel
- I can remember feelings I have had and why I felt like that
- I can talk about change
- I can prepare for my new class
Our R.E. talking point for this half term is: Our wonderful world
- I can talk about my own experiences of the world and say what I like about our world
- I can talk about what people do to mess up the world and what they do to look after it
- I can recognise that people want to take care of the world
Please view our Knowledge Mat.