King Edward Primary School and Nursery Excitement + Determination = Success

Requesting Information

You can ask us if we are using or storing your personal information.

You can also ask us for copies of your personal information.

This is called the right of access, commonly known as making a subject access request or SAR. For further a brief guide with a link to our relevant contact information please click on SAR Guide below, which provides information for Parents.