King Edward Primary School Excitement + Determination = Success
Dinner Menu Changes
- Week 3 (Thursday 1st October 2020) - Will now be a Themed Traditional Fish and Chips Lunch, with Mushy Peas and Butterscotch Tart.
- Week 3 (Friday 2nd October 2020) - Will now be Nottinghamshire Sausage, Yorkshire Pudding, Mashed Potatoes, Cabbage, Carrots and Gravy
- School dinners are charged at £2.30 per day or £11.50 for the week.
- If your child is in F2 - Year 2, they are entitled to Universal Infant Free school dinners. This means there is no charge.
- All children in receipt of free school meals will also not be charged.
- Where possible all payments are to be made online through our school payment system (Parent Pay). Please speak to the school office if you need your registration details.
- Dinner accounts MUST be kept in credit.