Dinner Menu Changes
- Tuesday 19th April 2022 - Spaghetti Bolognese and Carrot Cake will be replaced with Cheese and Tomato Parcels and Frozen Yoghurt. This is due to bank holiday delivery issues.
- School dinners are charged at £2.40 per day or £12.00 for the week.
- If your child is in F2 - Year 2, they are entitled to Universal Infant Free school dinners. This means there is no charge.
- All children in receipt of free school meals will also not be charged.
- Where possible all payments are to be made online through our school payment system (Parent Pay). Please speak to the school office if you need your registration details.
- Dinner accounts MUST be kept in credit.
Free School Meals
Children may qualify for free school meals if they attend a Nottinghamshire County Council School and the parent/carer receives one of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after the person stops qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
If your child is entitled to ‘free school meals’ (as we used to call them), in other words if you are a low income family, it is still absolutely crucial that you apply for this. Your child does not have to have a school meal if you prefer them to have a packed lunch but if they are on our Free School Meals register, then they qualify for all sorts of other benefits throughout the year, including free milk, and a £50.00 credit voucher for uniform, trips etc.
When a child is on our Free School Meals register, the school receives extra money which we can then spend on education and enrichment. This extra money is called the Pupil Premium and its purpose is to ensure that children from low income families are not at a financial disadvantage during their education as a result of home circumstances.